Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pinterest

I'll be honest, I didn't jump on the Pinterest bandwagon right away. But when I had my wisdom teeth extracted last year (Halloween weekend as a matter of fact, what was I thinking?!) and I had a bunch of time to kill it was the perfect timing.

The first time I logged in, I didn't leave the page for 3 hours. THREE HOURS! I wish I was kidding...It's one of those things you get addicted to very quickly. I do love it though. I have made a ton of delicious unhealthy treats, DIY'd projects around the house, found outfit inspirations and even dedicated a board just to cute precious animals because they make me smile.

Here are some of my all time favorite pins:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soo if you keep saying oh one day I will get a Pinterest or if you have been putting off getting back into it, just got for it! There is so much inspiration out there so no reason to try and reinvent the wheel!


What are your thoughts on Pinterest?
I am so thankful we finally have somewhere to save all our favorite pictures instead of cutting them out of magazines or having a thousand websites on my favorites bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note! :)