Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

3 Year Anniversary Gift

Soo the hubs decided to give me my anniversary gift early this year and what a sweet surprise it was! I have been wanting to get a nice journal to take with us on our trips and document what we do. I have talked about buying one here and there, but have never found the right one for me.

Since we leave on Friday for California, he thought it would be best to give it to me before our anniversary (9/18) and I was completely shocked. It is a gorgeous thick milk chocolate leather and smells like the rich leather of new cowboy boots! I literally got tears in my eyes because it is perfect and everything I didn't know I wanted. He even picked out the delicate feminine page detailing. Just look at the dainty edges of the pages, I am in love!





I can't wait to start writing in it and I know it is something I will treasure for years to come. I even laid in bed last night thinking about how I was going to write the date at the top and which side I would put it on.

Swoooon, I love my husband. He is so good to me!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! That is perfect for you. You can definitely see your personality shining through!

    P.S. I am loving the fact you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's very special to me and I know it is something I will love forever, it is timeless.

    Good! I will keep it up this time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note! :)