Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

St. Jude's Gala

I decided a few months back that I want to start volunteering and getting involved with charities. It feels so good to help others in need and sometimes it's just easier said than done. But I can do it and I will do it!

On Friday, Tyler and I went to the St. Jude's Gala held at The Petroleum Club downtown and had such a great time! This was our first time at a nice charity event and we weren't sure what to expect. The venue was gorgeous, the dj was great, the food was delicious and the drinks were tasty!

 
 
OMG I had to take a picture of the desserts, they were bite size and just pure perfection. I wish I had some right now...
 
 
 
We entered in some of the silent auction items and we actually won a few!
Check out the skyline in the back!
We were the highest bidders on 2 Charming Charlie bundles and a few gift cards.
 
It felt good to be a part of a fabulous event and we are looking forward to the Walk to End Alzheimer's this Saturday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note! :)