Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birchbox October 2012

I love when I check the mail and see a little box in there waiting for me to open it! It's that time of the month...my Birchbox has arrived!


This month we got the choice to choose between the normal Birchbox or the Goop Birchbox. I wanted to see what the Goop box had to offer because their website is great.


I get most excited when I pull back the tissue and see what treasures wait inside!

 
I am surprised by the huge size of the DDF Brightening Cleanser. That will last a while! I can't wait to try out the tea (there are 3 different kinds). The lip gloss is a not a color I would typically pick out but that's the best reason about getting Birchboxes, you get to try out things you might not of chose on your own. The Caudalie is a grape-derived antioxidant serum that retails for $79 so it must be amazing, right?! The little glass tube of Orofluido hair treatment is a wonderful vanilla amber scent and I am looking forward to having my hair smell pretty.  :)

If you haven't checked out Birchbox, I would highly recommend it! It's easy to sign up and you can cancel at anytime. Did I mention it's only $10/month?!?

 
Did you get a Birchbox in the mail? If so, what did YOU get?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note! :)