Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's talk...Weddings!

We have a lot of great friends getting married this summer! I just love weddings and Tyler doesn't mind being my date. ;) Weddings are just so romantic, fun, and unpredictable! You never know what's going to happen or who you are going to run into.

On that note...I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from our wedding. Tyler and I got married on September 18, 2009. We had a sunset wedding at a cozy country club and had the time of our lives! The night flew by but it was so wonderful to share with close friends and family.

For our centerpieces, we chose to do pink candy re-labeled with "love" themes and every table had something different. We put black take-out boxes at every place setting so that our guests could walk around and visit with each table and fill their boxes up with candy!

We had a sweetheart table and it was great to have a few minutes here and there to ourselves!

A country club wedding would not be complete without an exit on a golf cart!!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, it's always fun to look back at such a wonderful day!

Do you have any weddings you are going to this summer?


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Wish I could've gone to that party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog sweets!!!!

    -Mel (I Pink i Love You)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note! :)